Here is a great list of pocket cloth nappies tips and tricks:
- If the inserts are NOT made of microfibre you can use your pocket nappy like an AI2. You can even save more money by purchasing extra inserts and reusing the shell.
- Boosting can be placed inside the pocket or on top. You dont always have to stuff it in.
- Laying the cloth nappy flat can help with stuffing.
- When removing solids, make sure the pocket is facing up, so that you dont end up with it all in the pocket!
- Sometimes turning the pocket inside out can help with drying them faster, particularly if they have a sewn in microfibre lining.
- The pocket on these cloth nappies come in several places, they can be open one end, open both ends or form a little hole just down from the top of the nappy.
- When washing, always ensure your inserts are taken out.
- Make sure your velcro tabs are placed on the washing tabs.
Do you have any other pocket cloth nappies tips or tricks?
That concludes our 4 part series of Pocket Cloth Nappies at Apikali.