Lets review the Paddle Pants Swim Nappy by Seedling Baby. This swim nappy has been around for many years, but they have recently updated their designs. And I love the new prints in Explorer, Tea Party and Tiger.
- One size from newborn to toilet training.
- 4 steps to size the cloth nappy.
- Lined with a mesh fabric to keep skin away from PUL and to catch any looser poos.
- Trim groin for more comfort for baby.
- Fits up to 2-3 years of age, depending upon baby’s shape’
- PUL is soft and pliable, allowing water to easily move through preventing bulging while swimming.
- Back elastic helps keep poos in the nappy and not the water.
- Easy to clean by rinsing under the tap and allow to dry. Ensure you wash the swim nappy if soiled.
- Quick drying.
The Cloth Nappy Doctor has reviewed the Paddle Pant swim nappy by Seedling Baby below.
The Paddle Pant swim nappy is perfect for:
- All swimming situations.
- Babies with loose or solid feces.
- Keep two Paddle Pants swim nappies while on holidays so you are never without.
I invite you to leave your review of the Paddle Pant Swim Nappy below.