Lets review the newest cloth nappy from Baby Bare: the Honey Pot Fitted Cloth Nappy. This cloth nappy has proved to be very popular as a night nappy and a cute, soft fitted cloth nappy.
- One size from 3.5 to 16+ kg
- Outer layer is super soft bamboo velour.
- 4 size settings to move from newborn to toilet training.
- The wings will overlap to allow for a customised fit around the waist. Makes fitting skinny waist babies easier.
- Each honey pot fitted cloth nappy comes with one 60 cm long insert that allows absorbency customisation.
- The insert snaps at the back with two snaps. Top layer is soft bamboo velour and 2 layers of bamboo fleece.
- The back of the cloth nappy is elasticated, which helps form a barrier for poonamis.
The Cloth Nappy Doctor has reviewed the Honey Pot Fitted Cloth Nappy below.
The Baby Bare Honey Pot fitted cloth nappy is perfect for:
- Parents looking for an economical fitted cloth nappy.
- Using at the newborn stage as you only need to use one insert and there is alot of absorbency.
- Using as a night nappy by adding the Baby Bare trifold bamboo booster.
- Their exclusive range of bamboo velour colours.
Baby Bare have information on how to customise the insert for the Honey Pot fitted cloth nappy, here.
I invite you to leave your review below of the Baby Bare Honey Pot fitted cloth nappy.