Baby Beehinds recently developed a pair of toilet training pants with additional boosting and the ability to use for over night. The Baby Beehinds toilet training pants are designed to hold more liquid than average training pants, but can also be boosted to suit your child’s needs.
- Sized from 10 to 24+ kg.
- Available in white only.
- Absorbency is organic cotton and hemp.
- Each pair comes with an additional booster so you can customise your absorbency.
- Additional night booster is available separately for added absorbency at night.
- Designed for young and older children.
The Cloth Nappy Doctor reviews the Baby Beehinds Toilet Training Pants in the below video.
The Baby Beehinds Toilet Training pants are perfect for:
- Children who are later to toilet train.
- Children who require more absorbency overnight for accidents before getting to the toilet.
- Parents looking for incontinence aids to assist in toilet training.
Please note these training paints are not designed to act as a nappy to hold a full wee. They are designed to assist in the journey of toilet training.
Share with me below your review of the Baby Beehinds Toilet Training Pants.