Lets review the Baby Bare wetbag. Its most practical features and how its set apart from other wetbags on the market. A wetbag is a vital accessory when using cloth nappies and can be your greatest alli when you need a bag for many other uses.
- The Baby Bare wetbag consists of two wetbags that are detachable from each other.
- The larger wetbag is approx. 35*40cm. It will hold up to 12 cloth nappies.
- The smaller wetbag is approx 20*30cm. It will hold up to 8 cloth nappies.
- Both wetbags have robust zippers in white.
- A wide handle unsnaps on one side. The handle snaps in place with two snaps. This allows easy attachment to prams or change tables.
- The pockets are double lined with one layer of PUL and another layer of waterproof material. This is fabulous to prevent leakage and smells from escaping.
- The material is available in Minky only.
Check out The Cloth Nappy Doctors review below of the Baby Bare wetbag.
What is the Baby Bare wetbag perfect for?
- Hanging over change tables or door handles with the wide strap and sturdy snaps.
- Travelling…store clean cloth nappies in the front pocket and dirty nappies in the large pocket.
- If you have a baby with stinky nappies, the double lining will help contain these smells when out and about.
- Going swimming, dry clothes/towel in the front pocket and wet clothes/towels in the large pocket.
- I love how you receive 2 wetbags in one, as the small wetbag is detachable.
- A fashion statement with the wide variety of prints that are constantly being renewed.
- Storing shoes, electrical (I store my ice cream maker in one of these wetbags),
- Use as a library bag, kindy sheet bag, overnight bag.
Have you used the Baby Bare Wetbag? Leave your review below for other parents in our community.
The Cloth Nappy Doctor